jeremiah 29:11 "for I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Streeeettttccchhh
I have been doing YOGA for about a month now. I absolutely love it and really enjoy the increase in flexibility and can definitely see the difference it makes in toning your muscles. So fun! I am not naturally a very flexible person, so the strides I have made have been really huge for me. I look ridiculous in these pictures, my face is funny and if you are not into YOGA and maybe even if you are you will think these are hilarious and ridiculous but I am really proud of my progress and wanted to document a few forms. Some of these may look like simple bends and folds, but I dare you to try! So here are a few of my "tricks" haha...







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your expressions :)
Post a Comment