I have nothing overwhelmingly exciting to report. I stayed home sick today with the nastiest of head colds. So bad that I slept on the couch last night because I felt bad for keeping Matt up and I was clearly NOT going to get any sleep. And yes, I said the couch...the couch in the study is closer to our bedroom than the guest bed and I am a chicken and I get too scared to sleep alone or far from Matt... I know, I know.
On another note I have been revamping my dining room with a new victorian look. It is a work in progress but I always love a house project...aka money pit. It's funny how that happens. Nancy bought me a pair of Staffordshire dogs which I was just dying for and it just went from there. Suddenly the antique bug had hit me. Years of antiquing at Peddler's Malls, flea markets, and other questionable venues with my father had all caught up with me...I have found myself in these such establishments for hours on end for the past two weekends. I even sent picture texts of my awesome finds to my dad over the weekend, which i must brag is this amazing lamp, a perfect match to my new china plates...the lamp...TEN BUCKS!!! I hear it is a downward spiral of shame and addiction from here. Here is a pic of my new plates and painting on the mantle and some other new vintage finds! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment