Wednesday, April 21, 2010

THIRD TRIMESTER...

yep, that's no joke. i hit the third trimester mark on Sunday!? 27 weeks preggers. CRAZY how it is flying by - not without making its mark though! i am definitely feeling pregnant these days. i am having indigestion (this is the newest of my prego pains), swelling - though not too much, exhaustion (welcome back from the 1st tri), and plenty of emotion.

there are lots of outside pressures in my life right now too stemming from work, etc. but this sweet bundle inside of me holds my priority and attention. she is god's way of distracting me or allowing me to get too caught up in the chaos of things that are not for me to worry over. so under God's great guidance, i worry not! i am trusting in his divine plan and grace over my life. OH HOW HE LOVES US!

so here is... a catch up on the ever growing bump!

25 weeks


26 weeks


27 weeks

2 comments:

Amber King said...

yep prettiest perfect prego i have EVER seen

Jeff and Jen said...

Hey pretty mommy! I am so glad I found your blog, now I will add it to mine so I can keep up with you and the little lady. :)