I am a little behind but i hit my 24 week mark this past Sunday. I cannot believe I am in my 25th week of pregnancy now, it is really going fast, despite the pain and suffering! Tomorrow we have our “Pregnancy Complete” sonogram at the hospital. I guess it is like the final u/s to make sure all is well and to take some final measurements. I am excited to see our little lovey up on the big screen. and yet even now, over half way into the pregnancy, i still get nervous when we go in there. so if you read this before then, please pray that she is healthy and that everything comes back normal. (a big thank you!)
this past weekend matt and i went to watch the big UFC fight night at a pub and grill type of place called “tailgators.” it is non-smoking so that was the only reason i was able to make it! i sat for four hours in the most uncomfortable chair EVER whilst everyone enjoyed beer and cold beverages around me. I had H20 and some cheese fries with ranch :) I am not a big drinker, but I will say that when you are always hot and in a slight bit of constant pain, a cold one sure sounds nice! oh well, no worries at all. just glad to have my baby girl kicking in my belly. anywho…i took my pictures saturday night for 24 weeks. the one from the front is funny, because you really can’t tell i’m prego. i mean, i can because clearly my face has gotten fatter…but the average joe who doesn’t know me couldn’t. which leads me to a funny story…
while on my way to one of my MANY trips to the bathroom saturday night at tailgators, i had to walk past a table full of 20-30 something dudes. i’m sure it was one part beer and one part concealing black tank top…but it sure was funny to hear them “hoot and hollar” with all their best “hey baby” pick up lines as i neared them…OHHHH if only i could have seen their faces as the silence set in and the “profile belly shot” replaced the frontal view…..HA!!!!!!!!! too funny. i actually felt embarrassed myself at first. and then i was like, wait a second…lol…anyway, toooo funny! needless to say my next walk to the bathroom was a bit less eventful, :)
HAPPY 24 WEEKS TO ME & the PEA!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness that is hilarious! Haha!
Post a Comment